Did You Know?
  • May 28Seniors Last Day Is THIS THURSDAY

An Enchanted Night: Carlisle 2024 Prom

A NIGHT TO REMEMBER: The Prom for the 2024 Carlisle High School Prom is Enchanted Garden as announced via pamphlet in Junior and Senior English classes. Also posted on those grades class pages.

An event pushed back once this year but finally here, Prom!

Prom this year, once again, is going to be held off campus at the Letort View Community Center (313 Lovell Ave, Carlisle), on the Carlisle Barracks, from 7pm to 10pm, on Saturday May 11. Anyone over the age of 18 must fill out the form that was given to them during their ticket buying process to get onto the Barracks, everyone must have a form of ID when entering. 

The theme for the dance this year is Enchanted Garden, think of a whimsical dress code filled with gowns and dresses accompanied by tuxedos/suits and ties. To enter the dance itself, students must show their ticket along with a school ID or a drivers license.

Tickets were sold in the McGowan cafeteria from April 15 to April 26 during all lunches for $35 each. The cost of tickets includes admission to Prom, a Prom gift, drinks, appetizers, and pictures at a photo booth. Guests must not be lower than a sophomore, 15 years old, and no older than 20 years old. There will be no admission into the venue after 8pm. 

The week of April 15 Juniors were able to vote for Prom Prince and Princess. And were announced as Prince Brian Chiappetta and Princess Emma Clausen.

The same week Seniors were able to vote for Prom King and Queen.

The Court is as follows:

King nominations:

Isaac Beals

Eli Hargrove

Logan Peterson

Cayden Plank

Atticus Renault

Jaydon Smith

Ian Warner

Evan Wheeler

Queen nominations:

Colby Cox

Alexis Devor

Elisia Frank 

Renae Greak

Avery Kipp

Ashley McKeever

Sophie Mohr

Lia Thomas

Voting for King and Queen will occur the week leading up to Prom May 6-10. Both will be announced on May 11 at the dance.