Did You Know?

Staff Profile
Hannah Stoner
Hannah Stoner
Editor-in-Chief

The Catalog: Cats of CHS

Luna+Bella+%28left%29+and+Clover+%28right%29+cuddling+
Ms. Clayvile
Luna Bella (left) and Clover (right) cuddling
$215
$500

More to Discover
About the Contributors
Odessa Cruz
Odessa Cruz, Staff Writer
Odessa Cruz is a senior and new to Periscope. She loves Spider-Man and learning about how movies are made. She adores Taylor Swift and her dog, Frijole. He is her world and is her absolute best friend.
Andrew Bordner
Andrew Bordner, Staff Writer
Andrew is a senior at CHS, this is his first year in  Periscope. He participates in the Coffeehouse program. In his free time, he likes to write music, read, and watch movies.
V Shutt
V Shutt, Staff Writer
V is a senior in high school and new comer to the Periscope scene. V has two rats, Big mama and Toe Nail Clippers, and enjoys music.
Myana Brown
Myana Brown, Staff Writer
Myana is a Senior at CHS and she is very excited to be returning to Periscope for the second year. She enjoys all things Taylor Swift and hanging out with friends. She enjoys and intends to pursue a career in social media, so she is super excited to be the social media manager. Myana is excited to work with the new staff members and post more articles this year!
Lyric Koch
Lyric Koch, Perspectives editor
Lyric Koch is a sophomore at Carlisle High School. She is excited for her second year on staff and first year as an editor. She is a member of the Shakespeare troupe, winter guard, and the marching band's color guard. She also enjoys reading, writing, listening to music, and dancing. She loves boygenius, Phoebe Bridgers, and Gracie Abrams.
Alex Landis
Alex Landis, Student Life Editor
Alex is a senior who is an editor of Student Life this year. Outside of school, Alex pet-sits and works at Create-A-Palooza. He enjoys cracking jokes, hanging out with friends, and playing video games. Alex's favorite game is Don't Starve Together.
Kirsten Bisconer
Kirsten Bisconer, Photographer
Kirsten Bisconer is a sophomore at CHS. It's her first year on the periscope staff. She is excited to take many photos for articles and to continue the Periscope podcast this year! Kirsten likes to practice guitar, read, and spend time with her cat Jerry. She also enjoys playing games on Xbox with her friends!
$215
$500