It’s Time to Re-Luv!

April 7, 2022

Jessica’s Closet received many dresses that were brand new or gently used but they were also given a few dresses that were not up to par with “prom-worthy” anymore, either being out of style, ripped, or tainted in some way. The material of these dresses, the fabric, and beading are perfectly fine but the dresses are just not of interest for wear anymore.

So instead of just throwing these dresses away, C-Luv is reselling these materials at discounted prices for crafting projects and any other design needs.

On Sunday, April 10 from 12-3 pm, C-Luv is holding an event called Re-Luv in the hall next to C-Luv Thrift (20 N. Hanover St.).  In addition to leftover Jessica’s Closet dresses, C-Luv will also have an $8 suit sale along with sales on other menswear, a bucket of denim for $2 an item, quilting and sewing fabric for $3 a section, along with other fabrics or items that are unsellable in the store will be available for $1.

All of the proceeds of Re-Luv and any other additional donations will go towards Jessica’s closet to help with more racks and events.

Updated 4/7