Dancing away in the Arabian night (Photos)

May 27, 2015

The senior class of 2015 danced the night away at the Letort Community Center on post at their last prom. The Arabian Nights themed prom was held on the 15th of May and featured some extraordinary music and dance moves.  Songs such as “Love Me Like You Do” by Ellie Goulding, “Uptown Funk” by Bruno Mars, and “GDFR” by Flo Rida pumped the crowd and got everybody moving.  The classics such as the “Cha Cha Slide” by Mr. C The Slide Man and the “Cupid Shuffle” by Cupid got everyone to unite and do the uniformed dances.  At the end of the night Eli White and Megan Quattrone were crowned this year’s prom king and queen.

Check out our Behind the Scenes video to see how CHS 2015 prom came together!

View Comments(1)
$215
$500

About the Contributors
Photo of Chaela Williams
Chaela Williams, A&E writer/editor

Chaela is a member of the Periscope staff. It's also her third year on  staff. She is a senior at CHS. She loves writing stories, watching anime,...

Photo of Brooklyn Norrell
Brooklyn Norrell, Student Life Editor

Brooklyn Norrell is currently a senior at Carlisle Area High School and this is her third year in Periscope. Brooklyn is the student life section editor...

Periscope • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$215
$500

• M

Michaela McQuaigMay 27, 2015 at 9:27 pm

Great pictures of everyone! Prom was a lot of fun, although I wish dances included more face to face dancing, because I really think it takes away from the classy atmosphere of the event when everyone is grinding

Reply
1